We are pleased to announce that the XX Iberian Symposium on Marine Biology Studies (SIEBM XX) will be hosted at the University of Minho, Braga, Portugal, from 9th to 12th September 2019. The symposium will be organized by the Center for Molecular and Environmental Biology (CBMA) and will take place at the Gualtar Campus of the University of Minho.
During the symposium we will have eight keynote lectures given by researchers of recognized international merit. The scientific program will include oral and panel communications embedded in five topics:
- Ecology, Biodiversity and Vulnerable Ecosystems
- Global Change, Invasive Species and Conservation
- Oceanography, Modelling and Dynamics of Ecosystems
- Fisheries, Aquaculture and Biotechnology
- Ecotourism, Environmental Education, Citizen Science and Dissemination of Science.